What They Said

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

A post of links, nothing more.  I promise to write a more meaningful or updated post soon, but in the mean time I just had to share these links. 
  • I love what Elizabeth, from Motherhood is Not For Wimps, had to say in this post about how each child has a different mother, all wrapped up in the same woman.  It is so true!  I found myself nodding in agreement about so much of what she said, and laughing when she writes about mothering her third.  Love this post!

  • The idea share in this post by Raechel at Finding My Feet is ingenious!  I love everything about this idea!  The community, the sharing, reducing grocery bill costs, and most importantly, the idea of cooking less.  If anyone is open to creating our own dinner supper around her, let me know!

  • My sister, Courtney, posted the first in a series of giving thanks during this month.  I’m sharing it simply because so many of her thanksgivings and blessings resonate with me. 

  • And lastly, I just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that I’m offering discounted blog designs during the month of November.  I’ve also posted a number of new designs too, I am so blessed by this creative outlet in my life.  Head over to Munchkin Land Designs and check it out!
I’ll be back soon!  I have a doctor appointment today, and while I’m hoping for some progress with these contractions, I’m also trying to maintain a realistic expectation too.  25 days until Miss Ashlynn’s due date!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
1:29 PM delete

I vote on doing the meal thing if I ever move closer to you guys. That would be a fun way to catch up with each other!

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
4:26 PM delete

I want to do the meals too!
I don't think I can deliver my meals on time though...

Reply
avatar