A Picture Says 1,000 Words

Saturday, November 27, 2010 4 Comments A+ a-

watchedpotI know everyone is wondering.  Hope this answers any questions you might have.  And yes, I can still laugh about it.  For now.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Jaime
AUTHOR
8:28 PM delete

Oh, the waiting is the hardest part! Praying she comes for you soon! And remember, once she gets here, you'll forget all about the waiting :)

Reply
avatar
Timmarie
AUTHOR
8:48 PM delete

I am glad you are still able to laugh about it. Hope you get to meet her face to face soon!

Reply
avatar
Amy Silver
AUTHOR
10:46 AM delete

Darnit! I was wondering, but didn't want to ask :) thinking about you!

Reply
avatar
Jen Jen Qld
AUTHOR
4:57 PM delete

I check every morning to see if she is here yet....

I'm sure she is going to be worth the wait!

Thinking of you :)

Reply
avatar