Hitch Hiker

Monday, November 29, 2010 5 Comments A+ a-

This is such a classic snapshot of my life with little ones.

Imagine my surprise when I looked down to see GI Joe hitching a ride from Strawberry Shortcake. I'm sure it had everything to do with the fact that Strawberry Shortcake's ride is faster and smoother than the Humvee.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Timmarie
AUTHOR
3:42 PM delete

I used to pretend that my brother's GI Joes were my Barbies' children. I love the memories this picture brings to my own heart.

Hope you are feeling well.

Reply
avatar
Mindy
AUTHOR
4:46 PM delete

Too CUTE!

Reply
avatar
Jody
AUTHOR
7:59 PM delete

This picture makes me laugh. It is so cute!

P.S- Hope that you are doing well :)

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
1:23 PM delete

Love it!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:09 PM delete

Love it too!

Reply
avatar