Decking The Halls Early

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9 Comments A+ a-

If you’re one of those people who refuse to acknowledge Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving, you may want to stay away from my blog during the next few weeks.  Due to the fact that I really have no idea when Ashlynn is coming, or how much time I’ll have between now and then, I’ve decided to upload my Christmas design now.

I’m loving the overall feel of the design, I may still make a few tweaks here and there as time allows.  But I’m loving how festive (and cold) it appears.  Plus, when I saw that Amanda had uploaded some new fonts and saw this font on there, I had to use the Pea Ashlyn font.  Seems all too appropriate right now.  Pretty soon (I hope), I’ll be able to include a picture of all four of my little darlings in here.

Here’s to one of my favorite holiday seasons (I just adore November through December), and hopefully the addition of a baby girl soon.  Enjoy!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
Kerbi
AUTHOR
4:30 AM delete

Love it! You always do great work! We're decorating our casa for Christmas tomorrow!

Reply
avatar
Beth
AUTHOR
6:31 AM delete

L.O.V.E. the design!!! Praying for you and this new little one to come!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
8:59 AM delete

Looks great my friend! And I'm all into the Christmas season too, already did some shopping:). I might start stringing some of our outdoor lights soon, maybe in a week or so. It's just to great a season to only celebrate for a month, I'm just sayin!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
9:19 AM delete

Oh Jenn, it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! It actually makes me a little bit excited for the snow! (Just a little bit)

I LOVE the background with the kids running

Reply
avatar
1:20 PM delete

LOVEEEEE IT!!!!

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
2:04 PM delete

It looks awesome! I love it!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:27 PM delete

This just might be my favorite design of yours. I LOVE it!! It's going to be a fun couple of months with Ashlynn's arrival, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I love it!

Reply
avatar
Ali Thompson
AUTHOR
11:05 PM delete

Yay for Christmas!!! I love Christmas decorations, but Dan refuses to let Christmas steal Thanksgiving's thunder. So no decorations until Black Friday. :(

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
9:59 PM delete

I LOVE your new Christmas design, Jenn!! =) I LOVE this season too, and am ready to get into it!! You did a beautiful job!!
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar