Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 9 Comments A+ a-

I have never participated in this meme before, and I don’t anticipate doing this on a weekly basis but it will probably show up once in a while.  I simply had to share (again) one of my favorite photos from our maternity shoot.  This one is definitely getting blown up and printed for our bedroom.  It leaves me breathless…

Image-1189

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
10:47 AM delete

I agree. One of my favorites...

Reply
avatar
Kimberly
AUTHOR
1:53 PM delete

I love this picture! I've never done maternity pictures either, but you're really making me want to do it this time since this will be our last baby. You look fabulous!

Reply
avatar
Jules
AUTHOR
2:07 PM delete

What a beautiful picture! I decided after seeing yours that I want some done, too! My sister is going to do ours sometime next month! So excited! This is our fourth and most likely,last baby, as well.

Anyway, such beautiful pictures and I really love this one. You can tell that you & baby girl are truly loved!:)

~Blessings,
Julie

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
5:02 PM delete

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
8:55 PM delete

I agree. I love it. You should definitely blow it up and frame it.

Reply
avatar
Anita Kaiser-Feia
AUTHOR
6:28 AM delete

Beautiful! You look so happy!

Reply
avatar
Sheri
AUTHOR
2:43 PM delete

Jenn, just gorgeous!!!

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
5:00 PM delete

This picture is fabulous!
Love it.

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
10:31 PM delete

LOVE IT!!! Just beautiful!

Reply
avatar