Pictures Galore!

Monday, October 11, 2010 14 Comments A+ a-

I received the rest of the proofs from our photo shoot with Becky.  As my mother-in-law, Jon, and I looked through them, we couldn’t help but wonder how on earth we were going to choose which ones to print.  They are amazing!  I am so happy that we chose to do maternity pictures with this last pregnancy, I know I’ll look back on this time in my life as the blessing that it is. 
And now, prepare yourself to be inundated with pictures galore.  My apologies ahead of time.
   Collage13
Collage12
Collage11
Collage 9
Collage10
Collage8
Collage7
Collage5
Collage6
Collage4
Collage3
Collage2
Collage1
Photos courtesy of Becky Young Photography

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

14 comments

Write comments
2:21 PM delete

I love them, so beautiful!!! She did a GREAT JOB

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
2:23 PM delete

Ha ha! You and I were blogging at the same time.
Oh.My.Goodness. The pictures are GORGEOUS! It helps that you have such a beautiful family. :) I love every one of them, I don't know how you're going to decide which ones to print either.
Good job Becky!

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
2:23 PM delete

Wow. Those are stunning, Jenn. What a treasure. :)

Reply
avatar
Kamma
AUTHOR
2:24 PM delete

BEAUTIFUL!! And you know I love the bare belly ones- thank you and proud of you for sharing them! Love you...

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
3:11 PM delete

Oh.my.gosh.
Jennifer I'm OBSESSED with these pictures!! They are so gorgeous of everyone! What a beautiful time to remember in your lives. The family is almost complete!

Reply
avatar
The Mama
AUTHOR
4:17 PM delete

So beautiful! Almost makes me want to have another, just so I can have a pregnancy photo shoot. Ha! But I dont think hubby will go for another baby just so I can have pictures :).

Reply
avatar
Becky
AUTHOR
6:50 PM delete

Those last two shots take my breath away! Nothing makes me happier than seeing a husband and wife so in love. You are just stunning in all of these photos Jenn, I'm so glad you decided to do pictures with your last pregnancy, you're beautiful! =)

Reply
avatar
Mindy
AUTHOR
7:04 PM delete

LOVE the naked belly shots. Maybe that's weird but I do...these are wonderful.

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
7:18 PM delete

They are BEAUTIFUL! All of them. I don't know how you'll choose, but what sweet memories to have!

Reply
avatar
Amy...
AUTHOR
8:06 PM delete

So beautiful!!

Reply
avatar
Jody
AUTHOR
9:50 PM delete

What a beautiful family!!!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
6:54 AM delete

Oh Jenn!! =) The pictures are just beautiful and amazing!!! ALL OF THEM!! I LOVE ALL of them!!! It will be hard to decide which to print for sure. Can we order copies also??? I LOVE some of her unique ideas. They are pictures to always treasure.....
Love you, Mom

Reply
avatar
Melanie
AUTHOR
4:58 PM delete

Jenn, these are sooo good:) Looks like great collage material!

Reply
avatar
Marianne
AUTHOR
5:30 PM delete

Love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) SOooooooo beautiful of you, you and Jon, and your beautiful little familia!!!!!:) Miss you friend!!

Reply
avatar