My Day - Twitter Version

Monday, October 25, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-

: In 24 hours, Devyn asked when she was getting breasts, Hudson lifted his shirt to prove he had them too, Reagan repeated her new favorite word "No" over and over and over again, and I just found about 10 different smiley face stickers on my pillow. Life is good.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Sarah
AUTHOR
12:22 PM delete

Oh my facebook influence is terrible! I was just looking for the "like" button for this post! Emma's been asking me the same thing lately and she's convinced they're starting to come in;). Oh Lord help me!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
4:07 PM delete

Ha ha. Love your kids, they make me smile and laugh. Ellie LOVED talking on the phone to Hudson today.

Reply
avatar
Jody
AUTHOR
7:23 PM delete

Hahah...this post made me giggle. Your life seems full of so many surprises with your little ones.

Reply
avatar