32 Week Update

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 22 Comments A+ a-

Picture1Becky Young Photography

How Far Along:

32 Weeks and 1 Day

Size of Baby:

Approximately 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3.7 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:

Oh geez, I gained another 5 pounds in 4 weeks, bringing my grand total up to 21 pounds so far.  Its all for a good cause though, right?

Maternity Clothes:

Same as before, some maternity shirts are too short and I much prefer the longer shirts.  Love that we’re coming into cooler weather, I have some great maternity sweaters to wear.

Gender:

Our third girl, Miss Ashlynn Rose. 

Movement:

Absolutely a mover and a shaker!  Even during our maternity shoot yesterday, she wanted in on the action.

What I Miss:

Being heartburn free!

Sleep:

Still waking for a 2-hour stretch every night.  But I’m more than making up for that lack of sleep with my (almost) daily naps.

Symptoms:

Again, its the heartburn.  I swear this child had better come out with a full head of hair to make all this heartburn worth it.  (Gotta love old wives tales.)

Best Moment This Week:

Oh my goodness!  Hands down, it had to be the maternity shoot with my friend, Becky.  She is so talented, it was such a great afternoon, and I cannot wait to get the rest of the proofs back this weekend.

What I’m Looking Forward To:

Getting to meet, hold, kiss, squish, and cuddle with Miss Ashlynn Rose.  It has taken some time to get to this point in my pregnancy (I’ll explain in another post) but I am so thankful to be at a point where I’m truly excited to meet her!

Oh.my.goodness!  Did Becky not do a fabulous job on these maternity pictures?!  She sent me a few teaser photos last night after our session and will receive the rest this weekend, so I’m sure I’ll share more later.  But seriously, Jon and I just could not get over her creativity and amazing talent.  I can’t begin to explain how much these pictures mean to me, and how grateful I am that Becky was the one to be able to capture this time in our lives.  Thank you, Becky!  You were amazing!

Image-1006  Image-1007

Image-1009 Image-1008

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

22 comments

Write comments
Timmarie
AUTHOR
8:04 AM delete

GORGEOUS pics. I am so excited for your family.

Reply
avatar
Kristen
AUTHOR
8:06 AM delete

Absolutly beautiful Jenn!

Reply
avatar
Angie
AUTHOR
8:14 AM delete

I love all those shots...awesome pics :) Makes me wish I had done some professional maternity pics. You are just the cutest pregnant lady!!!

Reply
avatar
MamaBear
AUTHOR
8:24 AM delete

They are beautiful and so are you! If there ever is a babybear added to our family I'll be sure to do an outside maternity shoot - thanks for sharing!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:42 AM delete

Holy cow!!! You are HUGE!!! When did your belly pop!!!
I love the pictures and can't wait to see the rest!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
8:43 AM delete

Oh Jenn! The pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest of them. I also can't wait to hold miss Ashlynn. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by.

Reply
avatar
6:38 PM delete

Jenn, thoses are AMAZING!!!

Reply
avatar
7:14 PM delete

These are so beautiful Jenn! You look amazing! Can't wait to see more.

Reply
avatar
Kendra
AUTHOR
7:51 PM delete

Wonderful pictures--you look great and it looks like you were having fun. I can't believe you're already 32 weeks!

Reply
avatar
Sheri
AUTHOR
10:29 PM delete

Jenn, these pictures are beautiful!!! You are such a beautiful pregnant mommy!! Congratulations and enjoy these last few weeks! *Hugs*

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
11:18 PM delete

Oh my word!!
These pictures are so fabulous!
You look beautiful.

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
12:48 AM delete

You look beautiful!

Reply
avatar
Joyfulness
AUTHOR
6:42 AM delete

Don't worry about the weight gain - it IS for a good cause!! Besides you look fabulous!! I never looked that good on my fourth pregnancy. :)

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
8:11 AM delete

oMg! Amazing! You look beautiful!!!

Reply
avatar
Amy Silver
AUTHOR
3:22 PM delete

Wow, your pregnancy is flying by! Well, maybe not in your eyes, haha! Great pictures! Can't wait to see the rest!

Reply
avatar
Jill Davis
AUTHOR
4:17 PM delete

These are amazing pictures!!!
~Jill

Reply
avatar
Kerbi
AUTHOR
4:17 PM delete

Amazing pictures! You look so beautiful!

Reply
avatar
7:19 PM delete

You are absolutely stunning Jenn! My favorite is the last picture. Beautiful, just beautiful! Love you, friend!

Reply
avatar
Amy...
AUTHOR
8:03 PM delete

Everyone has already said it, but you are BEAUTIFUL! So pretty, Jenn! Love you! Miss you! Hug your babies for me:)

Reply
avatar
Marianne
AUTHOR
8:37 PM delete

LOVE these pics!! I've always wanted to do something like this!! Maybe next pregnancy if I'm back in CO for a visit;) You on the other hand my friend, are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Seriously Jenn-you are SUCH a beautiful woman and I love these pics showing that!! Love you!!

Reply
avatar
8:15 PM delete

Your pictures gave me goosebumps! You are so freaking adorable! I wanna squeeze you!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
2:25 PM delete

I LOVE these pictures, Jenn, absolutely LOVE THEM!! She did an amazing job!! Can't wait to see the rest too! And I can't wait to meet Miss Ashlynn Rose soon!! I think it is going sooo fast, and it won't be long!!
Love you, Mom

Reply
avatar