Day 8 of 30

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 8 Comments A+ a-

I actually took this picture yesterday. It was a rare 20 minutes when all three were playing nicely, without fighting. Yes, it might be a doll house, but notice that Hudson is really playing with a superhero figure, he was the husband.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Amanda
AUTHOR
9:50 AM delete

Precious! I love the little bare feet!

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
12:14 PM delete

That is a precious time, Jenn!

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
3:11 PM delete

I remember doing this with my brother and sisters...so much fun! I love the picture!

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
3:34 PM delete

Love it!

Every husband should be a superhero!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
8:40 PM delete

Too sweet!

Reply
avatar
Joyfulness
AUTHOR
8:27 AM delete

Adorable! My 6 year old plays with his little sisters often too and he does "house" so much different than the girls! But they all have fun anyway.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7:28 PM delete

SOOO precious!! I LOVE it!! =)
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar