Day 7 of 30

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 10 Comments A+ a-

JonJenn4

This is my best friend, my love, my partner in life.  He is strong when I am weak; he is the perfect balance to everything that I am.  Marriage is a journey of seasons, some good, some bad.  Sometimes its easy, and sometimes its hard work.  His toast to Brock and Holly spoke volumes about who he is.  “Fight for each other, fight for your marriage, and remember to communicate!”  It is a joy and a comfort to know that I have a man by my side that will fight for what we have, for our marriage, for our life, for our family.  God has blessed me in a way I never thought possible in giving Jon to me.  I pray I never take him or our marriage for granted.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

10 comments

Write comments
Dareth
AUTHOR
10:03 AM delete

That's a great picture of you guys!

And what sage advice from a big brother who's a little further down the road.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
10:54 AM delete

This is a great picture of you guys! Did Hudson take it?

Reply
avatar
Kerbi
AUTHOR
3:10 PM delete

What a beautiful picture!

Reply
avatar
Sheri
AUTHOR
6:39 PM delete

This picture is adorable!! I am with you... I never want to take my Hero or our marriage for granted! Thank you for the beautiful reminder tonight my friend. *Hugs*

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
6:44 PM delete

What a great picture! I love the smile on your face. :-)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:07 PM delete

I love that picture of you two too. Definitely a new favorite, it should be framed. I love the way Jon loves you. :)

Reply
avatar
9:37 AM delete

Priceless......great picture

Reply
avatar
Amy...
AUTHOR
3:10 PM delete

I LOVE this!! Soooo good:)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7:32 PM delete

I LOVE this picture!! And I LOVED JOn's speech--it said a lot about him and what he felt was important to pass on to Brock and Holly!! It showed his love and care for them on their wedding day! It was a great day!
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar
9:16 PM delete

What a beautiful picture of you guys! It is such a blessing to be married to a wonderful man. Thanks for the reminder to never take that for granted!

Reply
avatar