Day 30 of 30

Thursday, September 30, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

Whenever I hear someone tell me that they think Reagan looks like Devyn, I usually nod politely.  Mostly because whenever I look at Reagan, I see a feminine version of Hudson.  But then I ran across a photo of Devyn when she was 17 months old and I did a double-take.  For the first time, I do see the strong resemblance between sisters.

SistersCollage

And thus concludes my 30-day, daily photo project.  It was fun, and I’ll admit I had a hard time coming up with new stuff, but I’m glad I did it and I’m sure I’ll do it again.  Tomorrow we’ll resume our regularly scheduled blogging program and I’m dying to share some things on a different level.  Thanks for following along!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
2:05 PM delete

Wow! I usually agree with you, I don't think Devyn and Reagan look alike too often. But they DO look a LOT alike in those two pictures. I'm glad you did 30 day photos. I enjoyed each and every one. :)

Reply
avatar
Joyfulness
AUTHOR
9:16 AM delete

I love comparing photos of my kids. My mom even had me scanning photos of myself recently to prove my littlest looks like me. It's so fun.

30 days of photos was a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Reply
avatar