Day 29 of 30

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-


I don't think I've shared the finished product of Hudson's headboard and room. Grammie is arriving tonight, so it was a good excuse to clean and take some pictures.

Jon came up with the design of the headboard. Ok, technically it was my idea for the cloth-covered, do-it-yourself headboard. But he came up with the baseball bats and balls aspect of it. I think it turned out pretty well... Hudson sure is pleased with it.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
7:50 PM delete

Jon made that?!?! Tell him I'm VERY impressed!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
11:26 AM delete

I LOVE it!!! All those girls are so lucky!!

Hey~remember the link to the LARGE family article you had up? Do you have that link...I have someone how wants it.Thanks...I will have a redo on my blog soon...when I get the girls pictures done.

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
2:07 PM delete

I love that headboard. Hudson's pretty proud of it too.

Reply
avatar