Day 28 of 30

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

messingaroundThis was actually taken last night, after I’d set up a corner of our room for Ashlynn.  I walked in to find Reagan had climbed into the bassinet and Hudson was showing her all the fun buttons that turned on the lights, music, and vibration mode.  Good golly!  Hopefully by the time Miss Ashlynn arrives, the bassinet will be old news and no longer worthy of mischief.

On another note, I’m sure you’ll notice the red scratch on Reagan’s left eye.  Hudson was trying to be helpful on Sunday morning and tried to get Reagan out of her crib by himself.  Suffice it to say that while it was a sweet effort, poor Reagan now bears the markings of having an older brother.  Poor thing!  I have no doubt its not the last time Hudson will put his mark on a sister…

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Jody
AUTHOR
10:11 PM delete

Cute picture. Poor Reagan for having a scratch on her left eye. But hey at least Hudson was trying to be a nice older brother by helping her out of her crib. Too bad that it didn't turn out the way that he might have planned.

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
2:07 PM delete

Poor poor Rea-rea.

Reply
avatar