Day 27 of 30

Monday, September 27, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

I have two for you today…

BrokenEggsThis is what happens when I disappear into my bedroom for ten minutes to get dressed.  I tell you what, life with Hudson is never dull or boring.  That’s for sure.

BabyCornerAnd secondly, we’re getting ready for Ashlynn’s arrival.  Its surreal to have these in our bedroom again… 

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
4:55 PM delete

Is it just me or did this pregnancy even happen?! I can't believe Ashlynn will be here in a few weeks!!

Reply
avatar
Jody
AUTHOR
8:14 PM delete

Oh no...I saw the picture of the eggs and right away had my hand over my mouth in the "Oh..No" mom face. (Ever done that face before?)

Reply
avatar