Day 26 of 30

Sunday, September 26, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-


I am wondering how much bigger I can possibly get during these last 6-9 weeks of pregnancy.

I'm still very much in denial that Ashlynn is coming out and joining our family so soon. Of course these braxton-hicks contractions are quick to remind me that soon it will be.

Right now I'm still adjusting to full-time stay-at-home-motherhood, trying to cherish my time with Reagan as the baby, and getting ready for a newborn in the house again. (Did I forget to mention that we're also looking into our sterilization options?! Ha!)

Life is about to get even crazier in Munchkin Land!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Deidre
AUTHOR
9:21 PM delete

I'm catching up .... goodness, it won't be long now, huh? Hope you're doing well!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:30 PM delete

Can't wait to meet her. You're looking great!

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
1:47 PM delete

I love this belly shot!!
I miss you!
I am sending you a hug right now. I hope you can feel it ;)

Reply
avatar