Day 24 of 30

Saturday, September 25, 2010 1 Comments A+ a-

I was out of commission for most of the day yesterday.  I’d been dealing with a headache for two days, and just incredibly achy, so I missed yesterday’s daily picture.

Instead I’ll pick up from today.

We got to celebrate a 4th birthday with our friends, who also happen to live in the neighborhood just north of us.  They outdid themselves with a pirate-themed party and bbq.  We had a blast!  And the kids wore themselves out, which is always an added benefit from the fun.

These two shots are the sunset from their backyard.  I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I just love living in this beautiful state.

Landscape1 landscape2

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Jody
AUTHOR
10:03 PM delete

I love sunsets and Colorado definitely I think has some of the best!

Reply
avatar