Day 19 of 30

Sunday, September 19, 2010 6 Comments A+ a-

That's a lot of mismatched socks... Anyone want to come over and try to match their missing pairs?

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Jody
AUTHOR
6:28 PM delete

I'm guessing that some of the missing socks either got lost somewhere or was "eaten" by the washer or dryer.
It looks a lot like when I do my daughter's laundry...there is always a missing pair to her socks.

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
8:55 AM delete

Oh my goodness! I just washed a set of baby clothes, including 4 - only 4 pairs of socks. Only 7 individual socks came out of the drier. GRRRR~~ HAHA

Reply
avatar
Kimberly
AUTHOR
12:26 PM delete

This looks like my house after I do laundry. I have a bunch of socks in the bottom of the laundry basket that I keep hoping will find their match. I don't know why I don't just give up and throw them away!!

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
7:58 PM delete

I am pretty sure one of them belongs to my girl. We won't be needing it back :)

Everyone should just take her lead and wear mismatched socks everyday. Then there is no sock dilemma. And the best part, no need for sock sorting/matching!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:04 PM delete

It's such a mystery to me as to why we ALWAYS have missing socks.

Reply
avatar
Becky
AUTHOR
5:03 PM delete

Haha! I always have that problem!

Reply
avatar