Day 14 of 30

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5 Comments A+ a-

Its been a while since I shared photos of sweet cousins, Reagan and Elliana.  Born only 2 weeks apart, we get such joy at watching these two grow and change together.  Reagan is the only one to call Elliana, “Anna” and Elliana’s nickname for Reagan is “Re-Re”.  Its really too precious for words.

Cousins1Here they are watching Papa mow the backyard.

Cousins2And then sharing a kiss over dinner.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
7:40 PM delete

I LOVE these!!! And those two girls!

Reply
avatar
Jody
AUTHOR
8:02 PM delete

Too precious!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:55 PM delete

Oh my goodness! I LOVE these pictures. I'm so glad you caught them at the right moments.

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
9:28 AM delete

this makes me happy. :)

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
5:17 PM delete

too sweet!
Aunt Dareth needs some cuddles from all her sweet great-nieces and nephew :)

Reply
avatar