Day 10 of 30

Friday, September 10, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-

Its quiet around our house this afternoon. Devyn's at school, Reagan is napping, and Hudson is off having the time of his life. This morning three men climbed into Jon's truck and ventured out for a day of fishing. This is Hudson and his great-grandpa fishing to their hearts' content. I hope he's able to remember treasures like today in the years to come.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Christina
AUTHOR
12:36 PM delete

I love it. Enjoy your day, Hudson and Jon!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:38 PM delete

What a fun day. I'm sure he'll remember these "guy" times fishing with his dad and great-granpa. Love the picture.

Reply
avatar
Pam
AUTHOR
11:41 AM delete

I would love a copy of that picture, Jenn!

Reply
avatar