Day 1 of 30

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 5 Comments A+ a-

Its been a while since I've documented my life in random snapshots and quick photos. It was May of 2008 to be exact, over two years ago. In that time, we've added another child and now expecting another one. So I thought to myself why not use September as the month to document our lives.

In this first picture, you'll notice that's it only September 1st and already our month is filling up fast. I'm hoping a calendar is going to help me keep organized. We'll see...

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
8:22 PM delete

Great idea Jenn! I'm looking forward to reading your blog every day this month! :)

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:24 PM delete

I love it when you do this. I get to see the day to day things of your life!

Reply
avatar
Kendra
AUTHOR
10:56 PM delete

I have the same feeling about September...so much to do already! Looking forward to a glimpse into your life! :)

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
4:07 AM delete

Having a calendar helps me a lot; wish I had a super cute one like yours tho. :)

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
12:24 PM delete

This is so fun.
You may inspire me to do some random snapshots as well.

Reply
avatar