Post In Pictures

Friday, July 23, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-

RiverDayCollage We had a wonderful afternoon today.  On our way home from the older Littles last day at VBS, Jon and I made an impromptu decision for a picnic/afternoon in the mountains.  It was the best decision we’ve ever made, and an afternoon we won’t soon forget.  The kids got absolutely soaked and were transfixed by the rafters as they floated by.  It was such a spur-of-the-moment decision that we were without extra diapers and the younger Littles had to ride home naked, using towels as makeshift diapers.  Hah!  Overall, a good, good day, and we’ve vowed to do it more often.

ReaganBlueEyes1My sister commented that she hadn’t realized the color of Hudson’s eyes before the picture I posted last night and I am in awe of the range of the Littles eye color.  Both Devyn and Hudson have hazel-colored eyes, with Devyn’s eyes leaning towards  green and Hudson’s leaning towards a browner shade.  Yet as you can see from this picture, Reagan’s eyes are as blue as blue can be, even I was surprised by the intensity of the color in this picture.  I wonder what color Ashlynn will have…

CDWinner And last, but certainly not least, we have a winner of the CD Giveaway I hosted.  Yay Dana!  When you get a chance, please send me your mailing address so I can let EMI know where to send it.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
4:41 PM delete

Reagan is for sure A Glover! She looks like Uncle Josh! Ashlynn may have blue, brown, hazel, green.... either way she will be beautiful just like the other 3!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
8:58 PM delete

What a fun day. Looks like the kids were loving it!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
12:56 AM delete

Looks like you guys had a fun time in the mountains.....=)
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar