Adding to Our Photo Album

Monday, July 12, 2010 11 Comments A+ a-

Some pictures to add to our growing family album...



Crazy, long fingers!


A small, little foot.


The requisite profile picture.


Now 34 of you (60%) said that Baby #4 is a boy, leaving the other 40% saying Baby was a girl. While we ARE finding out the gender, we don't know yet. I took the sealed envelope containing the answer straight to a bakery for safe-keeping. There's going to be a BBQ tomorrow (Tuesday) night with family and we're going to cut into a cake with either pink or blue filling to reveal the gender. We're very excited for tomorrow night and I'll be sure to share our news soon after.

But the most important thing is that Baby #4 seems to have all of his/her parts and everything looks really good. I'm measuring exactly 20 weeks along and Baby weighs a whopping 11ozs, almost the weight of a pop can. I have breathed a deep sigh of relief with the "all-clear" report card. Thanks for the prayers everyone!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
9:51 PM delete

Oh my goodness Jen, these are just precious! Ultrasound pictures are so amazing. I am so excited for you and baby #4. I love the idea of finding out the gender with the cake...so creative!

Can't wait to hear if it will be Ashlynn or Carson. :)

Reply
avatar
10:22 PM delete

What a fun way to find out the gender!!

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
11:19 PM delete

Seriously???????????????? Could you two BE any cuter??!?!?! I love that THAT is how you are finding out! Awesome!

Reply
avatar
Jen Jen Qld
AUTHOR
12:09 AM delete

What a wonderful, fun way to find out (about Ashlynn!!!!). Can't wait to hear to news!

Reply
avatar
Joyfulness
AUTHOR
2:09 AM delete

Pink or blue filling - what a great idea! I would have never thought of that.

Love, love, love the pictures. Ultrasounds are amazing.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
5:31 AM delete

I already told you I'm stealing the idea for my own someday. I'm SO excited for tonight!

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
7:14 AM delete

So happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear the news!!

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
7:31 AM delete

What a great idea for finding out the gender! Love it!

Reply
avatar
Kelsey
AUTHOR
9:32 AM delete

LOVE the cake idea! Can't wait to hear whether it is a boy or a girl!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
2:28 PM delete

I can't wait for tonight! Happy to hear that boy or girl, baby is healthy.

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
7:00 PM delete

How much fun Baby is so cute!!!!

Reply
avatar