Snapshots of Summer

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 4 Comments A+ a-

Reagan watching Daddy work on the yard.

She finally decided to venture into the yard by herself.

There is nothing that screams "childhood" like some good old-fashioned cloud watching.

We're living life, spending time outside, and eating a ton of popsicles. I forgot how much I adore this season!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
6:17 PM delete

Pure cuteness...... love it

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
7:56 AM delete

Summer is so delicious! Looks like you're enjoying it fully at your house... the cloud-watching pics are adorable!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
12:49 PM delete

Those pictures just made my heart melt!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
1:05 PM delete

GREAT pictures!

Reply
avatar