Fighting For Their Childhood

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-

Ralph Lauren ad, InStyle magazine.

"You deserve a childhood and you should fight for it, but if you won't, then I will."
Quote from the movie Raising Helen

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Stacey
AUTHOR
12:48 PM delete

Amen! Can we all just agree that they grow up fast enough without us pushing them into things they are not ready for?!?!?!

Reply
avatar
Sheri
AUTHOR
2:43 AM delete

I agree 100% my friend!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
5:40 PM delete

So true... so true!! Especially in this day and age!! =(
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar