Awesome Posts and A Winner

Friday, June 18, 2010 1 Comments A+ a-

First and foremost, we have a winner for the $40 gift certificate to CNS Stores. Thanks to everyone who entered but the winner is... Rebecca from Schug Bug Blessings! They're expecting Baby #3 in December, so I'm sure this will come in handy for some baby essentials. Rebecca, would you mind sending me your email address again? Then I'll forward them to the appropriate person as CNS Stores.

Now on to the linkage! In the past few days I have read some incredible posts that have made me want to jump to my feet and pump my fist in the air. They are THAT good!

The first post is regarding marriage and how much stinkin' work it takes! Loved it from start to finish, even the raw words she uses. But I usually love her stuff and how she rarely coats anything she says; she owns what she writes and I love that about her. This is a great post about marriage and it says so much TRUTH that it may be hard for some to read. But I promise its worth it.

The second post is regarding big families and oh, the horror of having more than two children in this day and age. While I truly don't consider four children as being a big family, many do see it that way and its pretty apparent in their attitudes. And truth be told, folks, I am just as guilty of thinking these things too; it was a pretty convicting read for this Mama. I urge you to hop over and read this for a fresh outlook on large families. It may touch your heart too.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Claire
AUTHOR
9:07 AM delete

Hey, Jenn!! I have come up with several blog titles and headlines. Go to my blog & let me know what you think! I definitely will want my design to go with the name! Thank so much for everything! :0) ~Claire

(Anyone else is welcome to cast their vote!! Thx)

Reply
avatar