Happy 8th Anniversary, Babe!

Monday, May 31, 2010 11 Comments A+ a-

This is the slideshow that we showed during our wedding on May 31, 2002. I was finally able to convert it to a movie format and we have had a blast viewing it, especially with the kids. They can't get over watching Mama and Daddy as babies.

Happy Anniversary Babe! These eight years have been quite the adventure, and I'm so thankful to have you by my side during these times. Thank you for choosing me to be your partner in this life. I love you!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:31 AM delete

This brought tears to my eyes to watch with the music again. I remember your wedding like it was yesterday, how can it already have been 8 years?!?

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
8:44 AM delete

Wow girl! I could have sworn I was looking at your children in those baby pics of you and Jon!

Congrats on 8 years!

Have a great day!

xxx M.

Reply
avatar
Becky
AUTHOR
9:18 AM delete

Awww, so cute! Happy Anniversary, hope you guys have a blessed day!

Reply
avatar
Jody
AUTHOR
9:42 AM delete

That was so cute! Happy 8th Anniversary to you two.

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
10:08 AM delete

What can I say? Y'all are the cutest couple ever!!! I am so honored to call you my friend! Happy Anniversary, dear!

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
10:59 AM delete

JENN! What a great video!!!! I echo what another commenter posted - I could have sworn i was looking at pics of Devon and Hudson!!!! WOW!

Reply
avatar
Kelly Denise
AUTHOR
12:10 PM delete

Happy Anniversary you two
I had a tear or 2. Beautiful!!!

Many more wonderful years

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
4:35 PM delete

WOW!!! Watching that video brought back SO many memories. It's such a beautiful video. 8 years huh? Where has the time gone? Happy Anniversary!!

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
5:24 PM delete

What a beautiful video! Happy anniversary to you!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
9:54 PM delete

so fun to see that again! Happy anniversary you two!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
10:33 AM delete

AAAWWWW Sweet!! Happy 8 years and to many many more!!

Reply
avatar