Quick (Blurry) Snapshots

Monday, April 19, 2010 11 Comments A+ a-

Some pictures off my blackberry from this past weekend. Please excuse the grainy, very blurry quality of the photos. Obviously that did not stop me from sharing these with you all. But feel free to bypass this post all together if your eyes can't handle the poor quality.


A quick picture I managed to capture of Miss Reagan, our resident Irish Lass. I adore her, seriously am head over heels in love with this girl. I adore her reddish curls, her blue eyes (the only one to get Daddy’s blue eyes so far), and her sassy spirit. Truly, she has just the right amount of sass that I like in my girls. She keeps things hopping around here.

And then this… a quick snapshot of this…

I’ve already had a few comments of “Oh, you’re already showing!” Which I’ve quickly denied with a quick explanation of, “Oh no, this is just leftover gut from the last pregnancy.” However, within the past few days, I’ve had to start unbuttoning my jeans about midday. Ladies! I am only 8 weeks pregnant. Truly I can’t already be sporting a little tummy. But when I tried on a new maternity shirt from my friend, Mandy (thank you again Mandy!), I could no longer deny the truth. Oy vey! Its going to be a long 9 months…

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Neely
AUTHOR
6:28 AM delete

What a cutie she is! And you look so cute in that top!!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
7:23 AM delete

Cute baby bump!! Don't you love all those muscles have GREAT memory?!?!?!

That picture of R is AdOrAbLe!!!!

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
8:09 AM delete

You look cute! I was showing with this one before I knew I was prego. Love it! Enjoy.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:50 AM delete

Cute top! Tell Mandy good job!

Reply
avatar
9:36 AM delete

Reagan is such a cutie! You look beautiful! You are such an adorable pregnant woman!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
9:59 AM delete

You look so cute! Love it!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
7:38 PM delete

I love the top too. So cute! That Reagan is pretty adorable too.

Reply
avatar
Jaime
AUTHOR
8:45 PM delete

Yep, that's how it goes with 4th pregnancies! I looked down around 8or 9 weeks with this one and thought "Oh my goodness, there's my belly!!" I think it will be well worth our effort in the end, though :)

Reply
avatar
Marsie
AUTHOR
9:18 PM delete

Hey as long as it's not an indicator of twins, I think it's ok;) HaHaHaH... but sorta not!! Hang in there chica- you really are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant mommy!!:)

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
1:37 AM delete

You are BOTH so beautiful!!!

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
6:56 AM delete

I started showing at 8 weeks with Jaycee! You are too cute!

Reply
avatar