In The Womb

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4 Comments A+ a-

One of the most spectacular, miraculous things, the beauty of life. I just had to share this with you all. Video from "In The Womb" a National Geographic documentary, music "Passage through Ancient Relics" by Nicholas Gunn.



Thank you, Father, for this miracle that grows in me! Blessed be your name!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Kamma
AUTHOR
11:54 AM delete

Great video, thanks for sharing! And I love the pic of your little tummy! :)

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
12:38 PM delete

Blessing Indeed!!!

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
3:11 PM delete

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
7:55 AM delete

Great video! Wow!

Reply
avatar