Twinkle Toes

Thursday, March 04, 2010 8 Comments A+ a-

Ok, let me preface this video with the fact that yes, my living room was quite messy when I made it. Please give me grace as we were on Day #3 of Devyn's latest battle with a stomach virus and ear infections.

But not even the messiness of our home is going to prevent me from sharing the sugary goodness of Miss Reagan Rea as she dances her way around the room. She takes after both her sister and her brother in their love of dancing. {Side Note: These videos are some of the greatest reasons why I blog...}

I simply adore the newest member of our dancing crew.




I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Mary
AUTHOR
7:36 AM delete

That.is.too.precious. :)

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:43 AM delete

Oh my goodness! Look at her go! I love that sweet baby.

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
9:19 AM delete

so sweet Jenn! And mess, shmess, if your living room never looks like that when you have young children, there's something wrong with you!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
1:48 PM delete

She's so cute. I can't believe all 3 love to dance so much!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
10:50 AM delete

Jenn, that video is too cute for words. I love her !!
Aunt Alli

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
4:51 PM delete

So sweet!! I really love it!!
oh..btw~my living room..looks worse..24/7...my energy....in the pits!!

Reply
avatar
9:26 PM delete

Oh my goodness Jen! This is too precious. You are so blessed.

My living room currently looks worse then yours in the video. And I agree with Sarah, there would be something wrong if it was never messy with little ones underfoot. :)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
10:03 PM delete

That is the cutest video, Jenn!! =) I just love that she loves to dance!! It was so cute watching her twirl around!!! =)
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar