Just because...

Friday, March 12, 2010 4 Comments A+ a-

... I love a good Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. Happy Friday everyone!









I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
8:58 PM delete

Those are great. Thanks for sharing.

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
3:22 PM delete

I love it.
Your Uncle Scott loved him some Calvin & Hobbes.

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
5:01 PM delete

Funny stuff.

Reply
avatar
Joyfulness
AUTHOR
3:41 AM delete

Oh I love that one. Funnier too since I sent the boys out on Friday to play in the snow and was horrified with how they behaved, quickly calling them back in to not display that behavior to the entire neighborhood. ;)

Reply
avatar