I've given birth to three babies.

Monday, March 08, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-

And don't think I won't be using that excuse for the next thirty years!



By the way, extenuates = accentuates. It's late. That's my only excuse.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
jenn
AUTHOR
8:00 AM delete

i just found your blog form duncan dialogues...
so glad i did!

you have a great blog!!!

and i love that bridesmaid dress :o)

new follower of yours!!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:23 AM delete

Spanx isn't painful, it's a God send!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
5:49 PM delete

I agree with Court. I love spanx, I just wish it was cheaper. I love the bridesmaid dress too.

Reply
avatar