Going Private... Maybe?

Sunday, March 14, 2010 7 Comments A+ a-

I haven't decided yet, but I may be going private. I'm going to continue thinking and sleeping on this decision... But in the meantime, if you'd still like to read my blog, please send me your email address (biggest_blessings (at) yahoo (dot) com) so I can grant you access.

Thanks everyone!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
11:39 PM delete

You know I want access.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:10 AM delete

Agreed with Chris. I want in. And I've been thinking the same thing a lot lately...

Reply
avatar
Holly McJannet
AUTHOR
2:29 PM delete

I have been reading your blog Jenn since when you only had Devyn. Please let me have access!

hollymcj@shaw.ca

Reply
avatar
6:57 PM delete

Jenn- I know I don't always post comments, but I want you to know I love reading your blog. I appreciate your honesty and openness. I would love to keep reading and keeping up with your amazing children!

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
9:32 PM delete

I went on private recently for a while. It was nice to have that feeling of security on the internet. I'd like to still read you though if that's ok. I'll send you an email.

Reply
avatar
Kelly
AUTHOR
8:27 AM delete

Would love to be able to still read:-)

Reply
avatar