God Bless Us, Everyone.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-

I have nothing.

Well, I guess that’s not true. I do have something but (you guessed it), I can’t tell you yet. I promise to stop dragging the suspense out soon. And hopefully by next week I can spill the wonderful beans. (And again, no, I’m not pregnant; its not even on the radar. Maybe never again, it’s still under discussion. But that’s another post for another day.)

So instead, I’m going to pass on some recent pictures.

We have some new art, thanks to our eldest. She has put up her fabulous drawings all over our house. I love the depth of the blue one. =)

These are posted on her door. The one on the very right is a picture of both her and Reagan sleeping, the middle one includes rainbows and her name, and the last one says, “Devyn and Reagan’s room. Keep Out.” (Her interpretation, not mine.)

Hudson is sick yet again. Last night’s episode involved a huge blowout (which hasn’t occurred since before he was one) and massive vomiting, some of which landed on yours truly. I am very thankful that Daddy was home this time because I’m fairly certain I would not have been able to handle that one without him. Poor guy! (And never in a million years did I think I’d learn how to spell diarrhea without spell check. Nor did I want to, but there you have it.)

A recent picture of our Irish Lass. I feel that you can really see the red in her hair and eyebrows in this picture. (And boy, does she have the temper to go with it.) And while this picture doesn’t show it, her eyes are becoming a lighter shade of blue all the time. She has somehow managed to avoid the flu that the rest of us have gotten. Knock on wood.

And some recent pictures of our puppy, Gracie, who by the size of her you wouldn’t be able to tell that she was still a puppy. I estimate her to be around 30-40 pounds at 7-8 months old. Overall, she is a great dog. I can’t tell you how many times she’s knocked over our youngest, but Reagan’s tough. She is still very much a puppy, with energy to burn, but once she’s settled down, I love that she’ll lay at my feet while I do the dishes. She is so very sweet!

Ok, I believe that’s all for now. Just some quick pics, an update, and another teaser (sorry!). Hopefully I’ll have something with more sustenance next time.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Jody
AUTHOR
9:26 PM delete

Your kids are so darn cute! Love the artwork. Hope that your little guy gets better soon...definitely no fun having a sick kiddo.
Gracie looks like such a cute puppy too!

Reply
avatar
Kendra
AUTHOR
10:19 PM delete

Love the update and I'm looking forward to whatever news you will be sharing...you are definitely successful in building suspense and anticipation! Hope Hudson is feeling better!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:22 PM delete

Reagan does look very irish in that picture! I can't believe how much Gracie has grown too.

Reply
avatar