Deja Vu

Monday, March 29, 2010 10 Comments A+ a-

Two Peas in a Pod

Jon pulled down boxes of Devyn's baby clothes this past weekend and I was able to pull out a number of things for Reagan to wear this summer. I love these trips down memory lane as I reminisce over favorite outfits, just like the one above. There are times I see some sibling resemblemance, but I don't think this is one of thoses times.


I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

10 comments

Write comments
Timmarie
AUTHOR
10:55 AM delete

ADORABLENESS. So very cute!

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
11:47 AM delete

Are you kidding me? I think they look so much like each other! Too cute!

Reply
avatar
Jody
AUTHOR
4:06 PM delete

That is such a cute dress. They don't look like twins but can tell that they are definitely sisters!

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
7:31 PM delete

When I first glanced at the pictures, I thought they were both of Reagan...they definitely look alike!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:17 PM delete

It's so weird to see old pictures of Devyn. Where has the time gone?
I think they look like sisters, but they're definitely not identical. LOVE the pictures though.

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
7:58 PM delete

LOVE it! They are both so beautiful!

Reply
avatar
Shamree
AUTHOR
9:00 AM delete

They look like sisters for sure! It's going to be weird for me to see Abby's clothes on Ellie this summer...no more girls for us...sigh.

Reply
avatar
Karen Hammons
AUTHOR
3:06 PM delete

Oh wow. LOVE the picture of them in the same dress!! They are SO cute!

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
10:47 AM delete

I think they TOTALLY look similar... lucky girl that Reagan if she's going to look as similarly beautiful as Devyn!

Reply
avatar
Joyfulness
AUTHOR
6:21 AM delete

They are both so cute! Love the pictures!

Reply
avatar