Reagan's Big Day

Sunday, January 10, 2010 8 Comments A+ a-

As promised, birthday party pictures from Reagan's big day! They aren't much but I still want to commemorate this momentous day.

Since her birthday is only days after Christmas, she was well experienced in the art of unwrapping gifts.

Cousin Elliana, who is only a couple of weeks older than her, got in on the unwrapping action too.

Reagan's newest thing involves climbing on top of anything that resembles a box; we could have given her nothing BUT boxes and she'd have been thrilled!

One of the cupcakes from her big day. I was so sad that they didn't turn out even remotely close to what I wanted. My icing tips were NOT working and I had to make do with a knife. They still turned out ok, and let's not forget, she's one! I highly doubt she even noticed!

The big sing-off and cupcake eating experience. No, I did not design this layout, its a premade one because I'm tired. But its perfectly adorable and will do in a pinch.

And lastly, a picture from this past week because I. simply. cannot. believe. my. baby. is. one. Also, its an outfit she received as a birthday gift (thank you Papa Dave!), simply delectable in all that green and pink. Did you see the pigtails?! Have I mentioned how much I love her in pigtails?!?


I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
7:05 PM delete

She looks so much like Devyn on her first birthday. And please keep the pigtails, she is so adorable in them!

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
7:42 PM delete

I love the pigtails!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
8:45 AM delete

such a sweet little thing! I'm so glad we got to share in her big day:).

Reply
avatar
Shamree
AUTHOR
10:34 AM delete

Love the pictures...such a big girl already...where does time go? She does remind me of Devyn so much. And the pigtails are adorable!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
12:50 PM delete

Love the pictures!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
12:54 PM delete

BTW, I wanted to let you know my URL has changed.

Reply
avatar
Deidre
AUTHOR
6:01 AM delete

Time slow down!
She is so precious!

Reply
avatar