Brrr! Its cold in here.

Monday, January 04, 2010 6 Comments A+ a-

You're dying to finish that, aren't you?! I'll leave it up to you.

But I just had to share what we found in our fridge tonight. She is so deliciously yummy! I could just eat her up!


My precious one-year-old! Birthday pics to follow later this week.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Katie
AUTHOR
8:17 AM delete

Oh my! I could just squeeze her! She is so cute, love the pig tails!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:22 AM delete

Ok, I LOVE that you are putting her hair in pigtails right now. Would you mind terribly if we kidnapped her from you guys and raised her as our own?

Reply
avatar
Jenna
AUTHOR
10:02 AM delete

She is such a doll! I love her little dress!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
6:03 AM delete

WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
8:01 PM delete

I love, love, LOVE that expression on her face. She's so adorable and sweet.

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
4:36 PM delete

I love her. can't wait to meet her, haha!

Reply
avatar