Our Christmas Card

Monday, December 21, 2009 4 Comments A+ a-

Merry Christmas, from our house to yours!

Designed by: Yours Truly

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Kelly
AUTHOR
2:32 PM delete

love it, merry christmas

Reply
avatar
Kristin
AUTHOR
7:06 PM delete

Merry Christmas! May God bless your new year.

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
5:52 AM delete

Very cute card Jenn!!
THANK YOU for my card!! Received it in the mail a few days ago. I have been preoccupied with sick children. so I am sorry I have responded earlier!!! Thank you so much!! This will be enjoyed with some last minute shopping I need to do!!
Merry Christmas Jenn!!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:58 PM delete

Beautiful family.

Reply
avatar