I'm drawing a blank...

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

My brain is fried because…
  • I’ve been single mom these past four days due to snow and freezing temps.
  • I finished Reagan’s stocking in two weeks.
  • I have approximately 5-6 loads of laundry awaiting my attention.
  • I’ve been dealing with some bad attitudes, mainly mine, and I’m trying to get my heart back in the right place.
So, since I’ve got nothing, enjoy this little medley from Straight No Chaser. (I can’t believe I haven’t discovered these guys before now. Their 12 Days of Christmas is hysterical!) Hopefully I’ll have a real post up before the end of the week. (You'll want to pause my music player on the right.)

Enjoy.



I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
10:22 PM delete

That was great! Just what I needed. ;)

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
5:13 PM delete

I know! I heard that song on the way home from work yesterday and it made me smile so big!

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
4:02 PM delete

I got their Christmas album for my mom for Thanksgiving... it's taking all the willpower I have not to download it myself - love it!

Reply
avatar