Counting My Blessings

Sunday, December 27, 2009 1 Comments A+ a-



As the year comes to a close, I’m stopping to reflect and take note of the blessings I’ve been given. I count these four at the very top of my list. He has been so very good to me!

“Every good and perfect gift comes from above…” James 1:17


I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
2:59 PM delete

I love that picture of the 3 kiddos. They're so beautiful Jenn.

Reply
avatar