My Heart's Prayer

Monday, November 02, 2009 4 Comments A+ a-

My favorite song from this CD. My heart's desire for all my children.

HOLD ON TO JESUS
by: Erin O’Donnell


You’re a little piece of heaven,
you’re a golden ray of light.
And I wish I could protect you,
from the worries of this life.

But if there’s one thing I could tell you,
it’s no matter what you do,
hold on to Jesus,
for He’s holding on to you.

The world will try to tell you,
that might is more than right.
That beauty’s on the outside,
and being good’s a losing fight.

But remember what I’ve told you,
because the world will make you choose.
Hold to Jesus,
He’s holding on to you.

Hold on to Jesus,
cling to his love.
Rest deep in His mercy,
whenever things get rough.

Don’t lose sight of His goodness,
and don’t ever doubt this truth.
That when you hold on to Jesus,
He’s holding on to you.

Hear me, dear Jesus,
rock this little one to sleep.
Keep her close when she’s scared,
and give her grace when she’s weak.

I know she’ll stumble,
but I know she’ll make it through.
If you hold to her just like
you said you’d do.

Hold her Jesus,
so she’ll hold on tight to you.


If you'd like to hear this beautiful song, click here; it's the second song from the bottom. The beautiful pictures are from Microsoft clip art.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Momof4Girls
AUTHOR
7:41 AM delete

LOVE this song!!! My prayer for you and your sisters!!
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
9:12 AM delete

That's one of my favorite songs on the CD too!

Reply
avatar
Kelly Denise
AUTHOR
10:11 AM delete

this is amazing song

prayers are with your family!!!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7:16 PM delete

Love it! And I know I'm just the aunt! But thats my wish for them too! Alli!

Reply
avatar