Does it come with diamonds?!

Friday, November 06, 2009 1 Comments A+ a-

If you’re engaged and have a $198,000 budget, then this deal is for you!!

Sam’s Club and Disney’s FairyTale Weddings is selling a “once-in-a-lifetime” wedding package for you and 50 guests! The first person to wire Disney the $198,000 is the winner of this “once-in-a-lifetime” experience, including a four-day stay in deluxe accommodations for the wedding couple.

But wait… don’t forget…

The purchaser is STILL responsible for all travel and any other associated costs not mentioned, including your wedding apparel!

I was flummoxed when a coworker brought this ad over for me to see and even a half-hour later, I’m still crying from laughing so hard! Oh my.

In a more down-to-earth post, I just had to share this with all of you.

My friend, Melissa, had some girlfriends over to her house last night for a Craft Night. I just LOVE her stuff as you can witness here and here and here.

I made this last night and love it. It now sits on the entryway table and it’s a wonderful reminder of what truly matters! (Especially when $200,000 weddings are involved…)

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Timmarie
AUTHOR
4:18 PM delete

Oh my word!!!!!

Love the sign. It's adorable.

Reply
avatar