Coffee, Anyone?

Sunday, November 22, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

The winner will be announced shortly...but I wanted to remind you all of a few things first.
  1. The Christmas Ornament Exchange will be closing on Tuesday, November 24, in two days! Head over to Random Moms to read all the information and rules. And no, you don’t have to be a blogger to participate. Come on, you know you want to play! =)

  2. The Holiday Recipe Exchange will be taking place a week from tomorrow. Have you gone through your recipes yet? Have a “must have” recipe that you’d like to share? Don’t forget to check out What’s For Dinner on Monday on November 30 to participate. Personally I can’t wait for this coming Saturday because all the sisters (and our mom) are getting together for a whole day of baking and cooking in preparation of this event. I hope it’s a tradition that will carry on through the years!

  3. And last, but certainly not least, the winner of the $10 Starbucks gift card is…
    #12 – Paula from My Heart, My Life, My Journey! Paula, contact me at biggest_blessings (at) yahoo (dot) com with your address so I can send you the gift card.

Thanks to all who participated! I loved getting to know some of my readers and I hope to do this again in the future…


I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
12:37 PM delete

Oh man! I really wanted that Starbucks gift card. :)
I'm really excited for Saturday too.

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
7:15 PM delete

really, Really., REALLY!! YEA!!!! THANK YOU!!

Reply
avatar
3:22 PM delete

Can't wait for the Holiday Recipe Exchange! I told my family that I am writing down every recipe that we use at Thanksgiving!

Reply
avatar