Super Stuff

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 4 Comments A+ a-

I've been without a computer for over a week. Its in the shop, aka my coworker is working on it. I've been shut-in the house since Sunday. And I'm going a little stir-crazy. My only link to any adult conversation is through the phone, mostly my mom and sisters, wanting to know if we've keeled over and died yet. (Just joking, sort of.)



We've been hit with the crud in this house. And not just any ol' crud, this one decided to move in and make themselves at home. We're on week three of passing this stuff around. Its hit me twice, and along with Jon and Devyn, I'm also currently a victim to its fever-chills-coughing-sore throat ways.



I'm seriously going a little batty, what with the medicine, and the parenting, and the wanting to die, and trying to feed the kiddos, and oh yeah, did I mention house-training a puppy?



Ok, I'm done complaining now.



Onto the Super stuff.



I have SO many stories to share with ya'll but they'll have to wait until I have a computer again. (A girl can only do so much on her blackberry. Well, a lot actually.) But I digress...



After dinner tonight, Devyn and Hudson decided to play Super Spies. Reagan and puppy, Gracie were also corralled into playing too. Against their will, I might add. But it was too cute not to capture it with pictures from my phone.



One is the Super Spies driving their Super Mobile. I even had to draw a steering wheel for them. As you can see, Super Baby and Super Dog were in on the action too.



The second is now the wallpaper for my phone. This was taken as the Super Spies moved into their Super House (aka underneath the table). Oh my loves! They make me happy.



As I finish up this (quite) lengthy post, the Super Spies have since been kidnapped by monsters and I hear Super Baby crying. Duty calls.

Photobucket

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
8:53 PM delete

I hope your cabin-fever doesn't get too bad. :(
I completely understand why you're going stir-crazy.
I hope and pray that you all get well, and very soon.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
9:49 PM delete

I'm out of the loop. What's Super Spies?
You have 3 cuties, even if they are all sick.

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
3:04 AM delete

I hope you feel better!!

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
11:59 AM delete

Super Cute! I hope you are all feeling better soon!

Reply
avatar