Sunday Tidbits

Sunday, October 25, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

My baby girl, the one that is just days shy of ten months old, took her first steps yesterday. We were sitting in Devyn’s room when Reagan stood up from a sitting position, then took one step, kept her balance for 20-25 seconds, and then fell.

She did again later that night, this time increasing her progress with two steps. Ahhhhh! She is growing up way too fast!

Do remember when I made this stocking for Devyn? I had big plans to finish Hudson’s stocking too, but I think I was overzealous. That, and someone got into the itty-bitty sequins and other elements, and lost everything. Then we all know what happened last year.

So when I saw the stocking Courtney finished for our niece, Elliana, I got all motivated again.

Guess what I found on Amazon today? It’s perfect for our little man, who is all about sports. I guess it was almost divine intervention that I wasn’t able to finish the first stocking for him, huh?



I imagine I’ll do Reagan’s stocking next year. I learned my lesson. Gotta stretch these things out and have realistic expectations. Or I’m just lazy. You pick.

On Tuesday night, I’m attending a Taste of Home cooking expo with my mom and sisters. I just started receiving their magazine this year and haven’t yet attended one of these cooking expos before. I’m really looking forward to it! It should be a good time.

I’m also very excited about something that I’ve been working on with my sisters. I can’t wait to tell you all about it… but all in good time.

Happy Sunday everyone!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8:59 PM delete

YAY for Reagan!
-Great-Aunt Christina (good grief, that is the first time I thought that).

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:58 AM delete

Jenn you're right! That stocking for Hudson is perfect! I love it!

Reply
avatar