Not-So-Helpful Internet

Friday, October 23, 2009 1 Comments A+ a-

Grrrr…

Dear Online Customer Service Representative of a well-known office supplier,

I’m sure you’re trying to be helpful; really I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt here. But the instructions you are giving me are of no help whatsoever. The button you said existed, does not in fact exist. I’ve looked… ten or twelve times… Yes, I’m fairly internet-savvy. I’m pretty sure I’m following your directions precisely. And no, for the fifth time now, that button does not exist.

What’s that? You can’t help me? You can’t access my account settings? I need to contact my account manager? Isn’t that you? I see…

Thanks anyway, Mr. Online Internet Guy. It’s been fun!

Sincerely,
Wondering-why-you-changed-your-website-in-the-first-place,
Customer Jenn

Do you think the office will notice if we have nothing to print on?

Photobucket

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
3:33 PM delete

I am SO having one of those days! Hope yours gets better, mine... almost over! :)
Miss you!
-Kim

Reply
avatar