In the past 24 hours...

Thursday, October 29, 2009 4 Comments A+ a-

Some of the things heard in our house these past 24 hours.

“Hudson! Do not lasso your baby sister!”
(I never thought I’d say those words, not in a million years.)

“Mama, I’m not really awake yet.”
(Yes, Paige, I can tell by the fact that you’re lying in a heap on the floor.)

“Reagan, we do not suck on Gracie’s chew toys.”
(Ewwwww, gross!)

“Seriously?! Seriously!!!”
(Upon hearing the news that school was closed, but Mommy still had to go to work.)

And last, but certainly not least…

“Mama, you pretty.”
(And my heart melted into a puddle on the floor. I will forever treasure that moment, my little man.)

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
2:54 PM delete

I bet your house is so entertaining these days. Your kids are so cute!

Reply
avatar
8:39 PM delete

I love it! The things we never thought we'd have to say. :) And I love it when my boys tell me I am beautiful, all of their own. It does just melt your heart. It makes all the hard work of raising a boy so worth it!

Btw, I checked out your new recipe blog. What a great idea! I will definitely have to check it out again. I could always use new ideas for meals.

Reply
avatar
Kelly Denise
AUTHOR
10:13 AM delete

too cute
lol

Reply
avatar
10:21 AM delete

Too cute! Sounds like my house.. hehe.. Love your designs and blog! Your kids are adorable!

Reply
avatar