1st Snow Day of the Season

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 1 Comments A+ a-

I still had to report to "my other job" this morning, even though the school district had already called a snow day. *Sigh* But we are being sent home early and in exactly forty minutes, I'll be picking up these beautiful babes and heading back to our home to cocoon ourselves there.

In the mean time, my mom is making Puffed Wheat Balls with the kids and they're having a blast eating, cooking with Nana, and overall, making a big mess. Aren't they the cutest?!

I'll be sure to add the Puffed Wheat Balls recipe to the "What's For Dinner" site soon. Another family favorite...

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
9:05 PM delete

Oh how I love those kiddos! Aren't snow days great?
I hope you enjoyed your family time snowed in.

Reply
avatar