Program Interruption

Monday, August 31, 2009 6 Comments A+ a-

I'm interrupting our regularly scheduled programming for a quick bragging session. I borrowed these pictures from Sarah, they are from Sawyer's 1st birthday party. I just fell in love with my kids all over again.

She's starting preschool this morning. Her backpack sits by the door, and she's so excited for this new adventure.

I can almost hear Hudson's laughter through this picture. He so enjoyed playing with another boy for a change.

And my precious, littlest one. She is such a joy to our family!
She is pure sugar, that one.

Photobucket

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
pedro
AUTHOR
8:31 AM delete

Good luck Devyn! I have no doubt you'll hold your own.

Boy - Devyn looks like a little Courtney in that picture.

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
11:29 AM delete

those are gorgeous pics!!!

especially love the one of devyn... I have one almost exactly like that of emma from two summers ago, where you capture them in a moment of pure joy!
priceless!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
2:17 PM delete

Those little ones sure know how to put a smile on your face!

Reply
avatar
7:29 PM delete

These are sweet pictures!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:01 PM delete

I sure love those three!

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
9:40 AM delete

I love candid photos of children. The innocence of children is something to be treasured. You sure have 3 lovely little ones.

Reply
avatar