30 Years - Years 13 and 14

Thursday, August 20, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

Forgive me, I was remiss in posting yesterday. I find that I'm experiencing writer's block and don't have much to say right now. (I don't know how reporters write articles every day! Kudos to them!) Regardless, I'm including years 13 and 14 into one post.

This is from Kim, my oldest (longest?) friend after Missy. She put together some beautiful pictures of our friendship and sent them to me. She made me cry too!

My friend -

You are an amazing friend and I am so thankful to have so many wonderful memories with such a beautiful person. You have influenced my life like no one else has and I will treasure our memories together forever. There is absolutely no way I can narrow down one good memory of you, considering we have been friends for almost 26 of the 30 years you have been alive!

The best way I remember things is through photos. I have included some special photos of you and I through the years along with a small quote. It was so fun to look back through these. Cheers to 30 more years of friendship & memories and to always looking and feeling young!! I'm sure glad you are 30 first!

All my love, Kim




Photobucket

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Sarah
AUTHOR
1:36 PM delete

love this Kim! And Jenn, you are so blessed, as are all of us by you;).

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
2:14 PM delete

I can't get over how young you guys look in these pictures.

Reply
avatar
marianne
AUTHOR
10:16 PM delete

Ok, seriously Kim and Jenn I SO needed a reminder of my awesome amazing friends that I have had for years!! I know that Kim put those together for you Jenn but it brought tears to my eyes as well, knowing that although we are spread apart by hundreds (thousands?) of miles and only can get together every now and then- we love each other, are there for each other, and are true friends!! I love you guys, (I can't believe we're getting this old either by the way!!) and thank you so much for all the memories!! LOVE YOU!!

Reply
avatar