Special Agent Moments

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5 Comments A+ a-

Have you heard, or seen, Disney’s new show called Special Agent Oso?
Special Agent Oso,
a unique, stuffed bear.
He’s on a special assignment,
to help a kid somewhere.
It’s a new favorite show around this house and we have many, many moments to prove just how big an impact Special Agent Oso is having on Devyn.

Moment #1:
Devyn has recently started walking from room to room, turning off lights, fans, etc. I gave her a funny look when she first started, and she responded with, “We need to save energy, Mama.”

You go, Girl!

Moment #2:
Part of the charm of Special Agent Oso, is his ability to complete any task in three easy steps. When I told her it was time to clean her room, she looked at me and said, “What’s the first step?” I told her to put her books away.

After she put them away, she came back to me. “What’s the second step?”

If only all jobs could be completed in three steps...

Moment #3:
I wondered aloud if we should plant a flower garden next spring. “I can help,” she announced. “The first step is planting the seeds. Then you have to water them. And then you have to wait a long time for the flowers to come up.”

“Wow, Paige, I’m impressed. How’d you know that?” I asked.

“Special Agent Oso taught me.”

What a smart bear!

Moment #4:
Jon was in the bathroom on Friday, when suddenly the door opened and an arm snaked through the opening. He suddenly found himself sitting in the dark.

“Devyn?” he called. “Why’d you turn off the light?”

A muffled voice came from the other side of the door, “We need to save energy, Daddy.”

Ahhh, Special Agent Oso Devyn, we do need to have the light on for some things, child.
Photobucket

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
2:28 PM delete

I was almost crying this post made me laugh so hard. Gotta love our sweetie Devyn

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
9:09 PM delete

that is hilarious! I love that girl!
alli

Reply
avatar
Rebecca
AUTHOR
3:06 PM delete

Yes, personally I find the show awful but Isaiah loves it too. It's always great when they learn something helpful from TV.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8:31 PM delete

Last night I was helping dev brush her teeth and she gargled and spat it out. I asked her who taught her that. She said "special agent oso." love that girl!
proud auntie: alli

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
10:13 PM delete

Everytime we watch that show, the tune gets stuck in my head for days...

I am ready for the 3 simple steps to my life...

Reply
avatar